Caymanas Track Limited
The Company has sole responsibility for the promotion of horse racing in Jamaica.
The Caymanas Track Limited has undertaken to provide the best family entertainment in Jamaica. To this end they are committed to the attainment of five important objectives namely:
- The development of a team of professional staff, committed to providing quality service.
- Ensuring a successful organization through prudent and efficient use of resources.
- Participating in a variety of community development activities to assist in building the country.
- The maintenance of good relationships with the owners, trainers, breeders, jockeys and grooms, ensuring that several important standards are met, including the humane treatment of the horses.
- Treating their Punters as welcome guests.
CTL promotes approximately 900 'On Track' races. At least 13 major Jamaican companies sponsor 34 of these races. Furthermore they are involved in the promotion of on-track horse racing under license. Added to their main activities are the promotion of simulcast horse racing, the running of pari-mutuel pools both on-track and off-track and the operation of the racing pools.
Would you like to learn more? Visit the following link for more details and information: caymanasracetrack.com.